Maximum purity of ingredients and residue-free cleaning – all equipment that is used in the food, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries must support these quality requirements.
ZHYQ develops and manufactures measuring equipment for these application fields according to internationally recognised standards for hygienic design. The instruments are manufactured in line with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines and meet FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) standards.
All ZHYQ measuring equipment for use in the area of food/pharmaceuticals/biotechnology feature the following properties:
- Materials: Stainless steel 1.4404 or 1.4435, on request according to BN2 (Basle standard), tantalum, Monel, Hastelloy or special FDA-approved coatings
- Hygienic surfaces, electropolished on request
- Easy-to-clean housing, sealed against dust and water jets (IP class 65 or 67)
- Elimination of dead zones, for instance through the use of “inline technology” to prevent residues
- Aseptic process connections, suitable for CIP or SIP cleaning